AUBREY - 904 297 8146

HI GUYS VISITING THE DC AREA FOR THE FIRST TIME

TS AUBREY O'DAY HERE FOR YOUR EROTIC PLEASURE YOU EVER HAD. IF YOU LOOKING FOR A SEXY TS ,I'M HERE TO FULFILL YOUR EVERY EROTIC FANTASY IN EVERY WAY. I HAVE 10 INCHES OF WONDERFUL PLEASURE AND READY TO PLEASE, 5'5 34C-26-34.

If you ARE NOT currently in the area that I am located or visiting, please EMAIL for info, appose to calling.

Advance notice is always preferred for all appointments!
I am also available to travel within the US as well as internationally, per your request. Email to inquire about travel details and donations.

I will terminate any call at my discretion if you contact me with a profound or disrespectful mannerism.

904-297-8146
Poster's age: 21
Location: DC


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario