Bianca ♥

♥ Hello Gentlemen My Name is Bianca ♥ ♥Nice to meet you.♥ I'm affectionate for nature and easy going, with a fun spirit. I truly enjoy meeting people and making new friends. I am a very exotic bombshell. I stand 5.6"...130 lbs of lean and tone work of art body. 34 D, small waist and long legs. I'm all natural & athletic ♥♥ Build with luscious curves. I have black Silky Long Hair , Brown hazel eyes & Natural light tan skin without tattoos. Extremely health conscious,I enjoy keeping fit with weight training, volleyball, tennis and dance.Unique style. ♥♥ ♥I have a friendly, unpretentious warm personality, I am attentive, caring and nurturing with skillful hands that lavish you with decadent attention.♥ ♥Overworked,seriously S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D out? Perhaps a bit jet lagged. Indulge in a sinfully delicious, slow and sensuous relaxing full body massage; style EROTIC and extremely SENSUAL guaranteed to make you melt! ..Lie back..relax..zone out!♥ ♥Recent photos taken 2010.♥ If This sounds appealing to you ears please feel free to contact me.@ 7033092805 ♥Be Polite and you will get my attention. No explicit conversation or rudeness will be tolerated over the phone. My security and your discretion is a must. Phone doesn't support texts messages. Defenately looking forward to meeting you♥ Bianca. When Contacting me for my companion and massages; If you are not a regular friend...please keep it strickly about time and donation for my companionship. I will not respond or discuss acts for donations with someone I've never seen before. I DON'T TOLERATE RUDE OR OBSCENE TALKING OVER THE PHONE...!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario