Lola

I invite you to awaken the sensuality and eroticism that lies within you to experience new heights of pleasure with the kind of girl you've ALWAYS longed for.. IAM, 5'7 144lbs 24 waist w/ a 34b & a 8.5 cut I absolutely adore "1st timers" as it particularly excites me to guide you through the one of a kind, life changing, unforgettable experience we could have together! I offer an ultimate Girlfriend Experience (GFE) and it is VERY important to me that you feel comfortable in my company and throughout our session! Being a sensual feast of sight, smell, and sound; Not only will you fall in love with me, but you'll feel like what we share is genuwine and NOT business! I offer a non-rushed, relaxed time with NO attitude and that's what sets me apart from other Iam currently available for companionship services to very select, generous, upscale gentlemen who desire the ultimate fantasy! I am VERY discreet and ALL encounters shall be kept between us.. So let your curiosity run WILD! You work hard and require the best, which is exactly what I will offer you! LoLa 832-382-1266 By calling my number, you agree to the following: 1. This is not a proposition for sex. 2. Not to talk about sex or money over the phone. 3. Minimum suggested donation/gift, if any, is for my time and companionship. 4. Serious replies only & please no blocked or restricted callers. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario